Thursday, July 5, 2012

Educational!!


The Spam Museum is not a dusty old collection of antiques...it's educational...and not just about spam!  We've enjoyed learning about the singing Hormel gals...something to check out when there!


They have really made it interesting...and all free...until you get to the gift shop!!

Interesting facts...how much do YOU know about spam?


Can't see it in the picture...but this guy has his hands on our.......


Morgan waiting for service...that never comes.

Everyone has to have their picture taken with the farmer.  Stop there next time you go through Austin...just off the Hormel plant exit.  And I apologize I don't have a picture of my favorite spam recipe...I really do like the stuff.  Wayne's favorite way is to cut it thin and fry it crisp.  Mine is to brown cubes of it and add to creamed potatoes...mmmm...think I'll have to make some for lunch!!
Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment