Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stash Attack

I've shown this picture before...but wanted to be sure you would appreciate the "after".

Organized...ironed...cut up...labeled...easy to access...and so forth!  I pressed almost every piece of fabric and cut the smaller ones into 2 1/2" and 9" strips!  There are a lot of patterns that call for the 2 1/2" ones and I figure with the 9" ones I can cut them down or cut them into squares...  The rest of the shelves will have to wait until after Christmas...I still need to make some order here in the sewing room.  But it sure is a good feeling to have this much done!

In the kitchen department...this is how I buy my yeast...actually it comes in a 2 pack that I get at the Rainbow Co-op.  I keep it in the freezer until I open it and then use two molasses jars to keep it in the refrigerator.  Great stuff and soooo much cheaper than buying it at the grocery store in the jars.  I buy my flour in 25# bags and always have one in the freezer and the rye flour I import from Fargo/Moorhead in 20# bags!  I like the real fine ground and it's hard to find.  Better get back to finding my sewing room...the rest of it is still pretty lost!
Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment