Monday, December 6, 2010

After the Party

   Our Tour of Homes is over and all that's left is a CLEAN HOUSE!!  If only I could bubble wrap the house and keep it that way until Christmas!   




   It was a fun day and in spite of the roads not being perfect we had over 50 people come. The first picture shows the gift I gave out - a little decorated notebook and testamints.


   If you didn't make it here, I'll try to give you a "walk through".  This sat on my kitchen counter.  I've always loved the peppermint candles!
   Hanging on my porch door is this woolie.
  Into my dining room -- this is the buffet.  The hanging above it is new from a catalog that one of my friends uses for parties called "Blessings".  This will stay up long after Christmas.  The table quilt is another of my designs called  "Pine Haven".


   On my dining room table is "Home Sweet Home", the very first pattern I designed.  




  I don't think anyone knew that this woolie wasn't done!  On the other end is another set of gifts that I had just started the blanket stitching.  (Now you all know)
  We had people from Albert Lea, Alden, Kiester, Wells, Bricelyn, Frost, Blue Earth, and Fairmont all in Minnesota and Lakota, Ledyard, and Buffalo Center in Iowa.  It really was a fun time!!!  


              Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment