Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More Show and Tell

One of the inspiring things at a retreat is seeing the things that others have made.  Tracy is always a hit with her woolies!  This "Merry Christmas" ended up finding a new home at the Calico Hutch.  Be sure to go there and check it out!

One of the patterns I designed....Banana Split.

Now this took a little cutting....and sewing!

Mary made the mystery!  No triangles!  You can still get a kit at...you know where!

Loved this one!  Look at all those nine-patches!


Katy found this pattern in a magazine.

A gal from Iowa made this.  I had seen it in a magazine...McCalls Quilting...but was not impressed until I saw it in person.

  One of the things that happened to me that wasn't captured by camera...for obvious reasons...was when I was leaving.  I use a cart and load as much stuff on it as possible.  After I left the shelter of the door...the wind caught me and tipped over a bag.  Under the bag were paper products that I had carefully and laboriously cut and would glue after I got home.  The wind took them and before I could react...they were gone.  I didn't dare to chase them as I needed to get the rest of the things on the cart safely in the van before the wind took them.  When I got back to retrieve them...they were out of sight and my chair cushion was about 1/2 block away.  I had to laugh...even if it was at my expense...somewhere someone found some of those pretty papers and must have wondered where they came from.  Guess it's too late to say...meeeee!!!
Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment