Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Frustration

  This picture has nothing to do with what I'm going to write--but I like pictures on blogs....soooo....     
  Night before last my blog was working just fine...thank you.  Yesterday morning I got up and couldn't do anything on it.  So...do computers lay awake at night plotting against us?  Now this morning....just fine. So...(I say that a lot) ...if I disappear...it's not that I want to, it's just that sometimes my computer has a mind of it's own.  Kind of like Sammy laying in our front yard and Trooper faithfully guarding our porch.   
  Keep praying for the people of North Minneapolis and Joplin as they suffer through the cleanup and changes to their lives.  After seeing the pictures of the damage, we can't help but be thankful for what we've been spared.  It makes water in our basement seem pretty minimal.   Jolyn

1 comment:

  1. yay! It's back up and working! It just needed a good night's sleep that's all :)

    ReplyDelete