Sunday, August 28, 2011

Catching Up

I have more pictures from the Expo, but it's so slow to upload pictures, that doing a few a day (or whenever) is all I have patience for.  The opening evening.  After all the decisions of what to hang where...it's fun to come back and see everything looking so beautiful.  Mike's wife, Sue is so faithful each year to type up labels.
Laurie and her mother, Dorthy make quite the team with Lauri doing the woodcarving AND cutting and pressing for Dorthy when she works on some of her quilting projects.  No wonder Laurie is her favorite daughter!!  (and only one)

Just picked some quilts that stood out to me.

Other years my camera has captured the signs better.  I do know this is Linda's and I just love it.  I don't suppose it's nice to steal...but I would want to have a bed size. 

Tracy's to the left and Ruth's to the right.  Fun colors!!!

I know Mike made this...

And he also made this for his barber!  Mike is so generous with quilt giving.  More to come.
Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment