Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Showtime


The first four quilts were made by a group doing a block of the month.  I think it was through Michelle's fabric in Blue Earth and that they used thangles.  Anyway...it's fun to see the different color and fabric selections.




This was the Expo challenge this year.  If you notice the fabrics hanging on the left side of the picture...these were the chosen fabrics in the packet we bought.  These were all quite amazing...but the one that caught my eye is the round one made by Wendy Nickels.  It was a show stopper!  Be sure to click on the picture to get a close up look.   My entry???...I'm still looking for my packet.  After cleaning for the Tour of Homes last fall...I'm missing a number of things.  Guess it's too late for this one!

This quilt has a round robin effect.

A string quilt using selvages.  This had to take patience!!!

You can see that the Pinwheel is catching on!!  Always fun to see the different fabric combinations each quilter uses!  I think I have one more group of quilts to show.... just you wait and see!!
Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment