Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moving On

 Janeen, Morgan and Vivvi left after lunch last Sunday and Jill and Max came later in the afternoon. Max was on a mission!  He wanted to earn money.  He came to the right place...we can always find jobs for the grandkids to do.  One of his first jobs was to empty and sort the pantry.  Behind this tower is a card table full of canned goods.  I washed the shelves and put things back and my pantry looks much happier now!

Jill and I worked on picking out fabric for a wall hanging for her.  Course...I didn't have quite enough for the project.

So on Tuesday we made a trip out to see my Mom....Max got a kick out of my Mom's sense of humor.  

Here's my Mom, Jill and yours truly.  On the way out and back we also hit a couple of quilt shops...

This was one of Max's favorites...right next door to the one was a food shop and we all forced ourselves to have a scrumptious cone!  He also liked the cookies at Calico Hutch...me too!!

It wasn't just Jill and I who were on the hunt...Max picked out these fabrics to make pillowcases for the lake cabin.  See if you teach them to quilt...they like to go to quilt shops!!  By the time we hit the last one... we made choices in record time....even the cookies weren't enough to let us linger!! 
Jolyn   ...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment