Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Eye Candy

   Wish I knew the name of this...Sunrise Special would fit!  Wow!  It is really an eye popping quilt!
   Carolyn has a whole room devoted to wool.  Fabric, patterns and lots and lots of samples.  These two and several others aren't even in that room  Every where you look is more inspiration! (you can send a check to me now, Carolyn)
   Love the look of these blocks.  With the light colored sashing, the blocks look like they are floating on the quilt.
So many samples, so many choices, so little time!  It's a shame I have to sleep!  I could get so much more done.  Trouble is, if I don't sleep at night...I sleep in the daytime!!
                  Jolyn

1 comment:

  1. The Summer on the Farm wool project is one of my very favorites. It is toward the top of my "to-do" list. Also, I too love the quilt it's haning from....so much I wish the kits would continue to sell well so I can take it back home...I've got a spot waitin!

    ReplyDelete