Friday, February 25, 2011

Rejoice!!

   Remember last week and we could see the ground?  Well, the snow is back.  Remember when as little kids we were so happy to see it snow? Then we grew up and it's not so exciting....maybe if we would go out and play in it....
   This is the kind of playing that Wayne gets to do each snowfall.  Usually he uses the tractor in the background, but it was sick so he had to resort to using the uni-loader.  Makes the work a lot colder and takes longer.
  Ran down to Tracy in Iowa yesterday and as I got to the end of Main street I spotted this sign.  I had to turn around and take a picture.  Traffic wasn't too heavy so it wasn't a big problem to stop in the middle of the street to capture this.
(double click to see it larger)


  "This is the day the Lord has made;  let us rejoice and be glad in it."  Psalm 118:24    I really like to gripe about the weather and then the Lord reminds me--He made this day and there is reason to rejoice.  
  My reasons: my family, I'm warm and well fed (very well fed), I have things to do and can do them.  I will rejoice.  It is a good day!
                                                                                                           Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment