Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good Morning Quilters!!!

   How is this for an eye opener?!!  This weekend I will be teaching at a retreat at Austin put on by Calico Hutch. There will be over 100 quilters all
speaking the same language -- gathered to sew up a storm!   This is the quilt I will be teaching -- Canyon Dance.  Even though I'm not fond of the pattern, (I like the more traditional patterns) it really went together good and the blocks laid flat. (that's important)   The store sample is made of batiks and has a completely different look.  I used just 5 fabrics and theirs has at least 15.  


  These are the projects I hope to do. (or at least start--or at least give a ride to the retreat) I'm sure I'll add more to the stack before I go.  I like to have my projects all cut out so I can "power" sew.  After our busy harvest I really am looking forward to a chance to get away and hopefully get some things done.
           Jolyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment