Friday, November 19, 2010

REady or Not

   Ready or not our church is sponsoring a Country Christmas Tour of Homes and ours is one of them.  The date is set for the first Saturday in December from 9am-12 noon.  At each home we'll give a little homemade gift and a cookie.  These pictures show the last gift!  I'm done with that phase!!
   This is probably the best hot cocoa mix I've tasted and I just have to pass the recipe on to you.


                  Hot Cocoa Mix

1 1/2 cups sugar

4 cups powdered milk
1 cup powdered creamer
1 small pkg instant chocolate pudding
  Use 1/4 cup mix to 1 cup hot water




  This picture escaped when I was uploading (or downloading) yesterday.  This is Linda (and that is the correct name) showing her beautiful little wool applique flowers.  I have the kit....not done.... 

  Corrections from yesterday -- that is Barb (I knew her name started with "S") and baby Max (like my youngest grandson).  I guess I should stick to no names, as I'll probably even get my grandkid's names mixed up.  You know how Grandmas are.

                   Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment