Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Quilting and Flowers

 This morning, this quilt was pieced in rows.  My goal for today was to get the top done.  Mission accomplished!  It's ok - not real thrilled with the finished project.  Think I like piecing the blocks better than sewing them together.  Maybe that is why I have so many blocks waiting for completion!  These blocks were all paper-pieced.  I love doing that, but it is putsy!  As I stand back and critique this quilt, I wish I would have used more contrast in my lights. This is one quilt I don't think I want to repeat. Used my stash for the fabrics and was down to slivers for leftovers. 

I love the fall colors.  God seems to outdo himself every year!  I only have one mum plant, but it is a beautiful one!   Jolyn
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment