Thursday, October 7, 2010

Joy

This is our precious little great-granddaughter!  What a joy!  Next week I might get to see her again - until then I pull out her pictures and enjoy her that way.  Wonder if she remembers me.

  Yesterday Tracy and I went to Des Moines to the AQS quilt show!  Eye candy!  Don't know which I enjoy the most - the quilt displays or the vendors.  I do know the vendors enjoy me!  Last year we did the show in two days, but decided to do it in one long day, so we met shortly after 6:30a.m. and got home around 8:45.m..  I haven't downloaded the pictures yet or unpacked my bags of goodies, but will share some pictures next blog. 

  The harvest goes slow.  Lots of breakdowns, but thankfully, the weather has been great.  Makes for some very tired guys!    Jolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment